Product inspection or Quality control is a process to check the status and quality of your goods, during all steps of production sourcing, in order to ensure that you will get what you ordered. it will help you to make sure that all your requirements, specifications and criteria you gave to factory are being taken into account and implemented properly.
AQI Service helps you to secure your goods all along the procurement cycle!
- Sample Consolidation Service
- Sample Technical Review
- Sourcing agent
According to the different period of importing process, the product inspection service includes below:
- FAI- First Article Inspection
- PPI- Pre-Production Inspection
- DPI- During Production Inspection
- PSI- Pre Shipment Inspection
- DSS- Defects Sorting Service
- CLS- Container Loading Supervision
- PM – Production Monitoring
Why Should to perform a product inspection for the shipment?
By providing quality control service or product inspection service, Asia Quality Inspection (AQI) Service offers it’s clients a straight forward way to limit commercial risks when importing or exporting from China or Asia. the product inspection services help you:
- Check if the quantity produced (finished and packed) matches with the quantity ordered.
- Ensure visual appearance (color, finish) matches with product ordered.
- Check if the product specifications (measurements, material, functions) comply with the order information.
- Verify packaging, labeling, instructions and markings comply with mandatory standards
Which product inspection service should to choose?
deally, booking quality inspections at all stages of the production will ensure maximum protection. In order to save inspection costs, most buyers purchasing low to medium volumes will only choose to inspect at 2 or 3 steps of the production, (our most popular inspections are the During Production Inspection and the Pre Shipment Inspection). We can work with you to help you determine the best option for your company.
What should to do in the case of a failed inspection?
Note than ONLY YOU can accept or reject a shipment, so you get to decide how many defects are acceptable. You should study the product inspection report in detail and discuss results and future actions with your factory. You should also consider our defect sorting service on a specific sampling size or on the full quantity.
Learn more about the inspection technicians from our Manufacturing and Quality Control Blog