The During production Inspection (DPI) provides a quality check, normally for the first time of the finished products. It ensures that all processes and products are being produced to the agreed standards and timeframes.
Our professional quality engineer will help to solve any problems immediately to ensure a smoothly running production and the inspection report with full information will be emailed to you within 24 hours
The During Production Inspection (DPI) Service will include your interests as below but not list all:
- Verifying the production and quality plan
- Inspecting the packing way and related labels
- Inspecting the storage way of your products
- Inspecting workmanship appearance
- Inspecting function, size and measurement
- Making the reliability and safety tests
- Other specified requirements from you
Sampling techniques will be ANSI/ASQC Z1.4-2003 (equivalent to MIL-STD-105e) or other sampling technique required by you.
Highlights of this quality control inspection service
- Assure that the mass production quality is the same as the golden sample:
- Implement the necessary corrective actions before having too many defects.
- Be aware of the percentage of defects of finished products.
- The exact statement of the production planning:
- Avoid unnecessary costs and delays.
So you will get:
- Solve the quality problems during manufacturing process to prevent further issues or defects.
- Reduction of late delivery risk.
- Save your time, save your money!