Pre-Production Inspection (PPI) service includes visiting the manufacturer prior to the commencement of production or the first batch of products to examine the quality of all raw materials and do first products inspection and confirm that all manufacturing processes adhere to the requirements of our client.
Our professional quality engineer will help to solve any problems immediately to ensure a smoothly running production and the inspection report with full information will be emailed to you within 24 hours
Pre-production inspection service (PPI) will include your interests as below but not list all:
- Verifying the production and quality plan
- Inspecting the packing way and related labels
- Inspecting the storage way of your products
- Inspecting workmanship appearance
- Inspecting function, size and measurement
- Making the reliability and safety tests
- Other specified requirements from you
Sampling techniques will be ANSI/ASQC Z1.4-2003 (equivalent to MIL-STD-105E) or other sampling technique required by you.
Highlights of this quality control inspection service
- Is everything well prepared before the production starts?
- Are my requirements and specifications (material, color, etc.) well understood?
- Is everything ready before mass production?
- We can help you implement corrective actions as soon as possible.
- Is the factory well prepared to meet my expectations?
- A void unexpected delays and costs.
So you will get:
- Solve the quality problems during manufacturing process to prevent further issues or defects.
- Reduction of late delivery risk.
- Save your time, save your money!