How do AQI Service inspectors perform Product Inspections?
AQI Service performs product inspections services according to:
- Recognized international quality standard: ISO 2859-1 (ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003), also known as the AQL Tables
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- Our team’s expertise and experience in quality control.
- Our Western common sense.
What do we inspect during an inspection?
- The quantity produced (semi finished, finished and packed)
- The visual appearance (cosmetic check of the mass production)
- The product specifications (size, dimensions ,colors)
- The labeling and marking
- The packing and packaging
- All possible functions and possible on site tests (safety, abuse, printing etc)
What quality inspection standard do we use?
We randomly select a sampling size quantity (based on the AQL tables) to be inspected. We inspect the sampling size and classify the defects into critical, major and minor defects.
According to the number of defects found for each type and according to the number of defects allowed (figures given by the AQL tables), we will advise you to accept or to reject your shipment.
Then it is up to you to make your own decision based on the information and recommendations we have provided to you.
We suggest that you discuss the findings with your vendor and the manufacturer and you ask him to pay attention/rework/re-produce/sort out the products.
For more questions please check the FAQ or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.