What quality inspection standard do we use?
AQI Service uses the ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 as its sampling inspection standard and acceptable level of quality. This method is widely used to decide whether to accept a production lot without checking every single item. This standard now has equivalents in all national and international standardization organizations such as BS6001, ABC105, ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, NFX 06-022, ISO 2859 and DIN 40080.
It offers the advantage of clearly defining the number of samples to be inspected from a given lot or consignment. It also suggests the maximum number of defective items allowed in the samples size unless specified by clients. the default Acceptable Quality Level is Level II.
Inspector randomly select a sampling size quantity (based on the AQL tables) to be inspected. then inspector inspect the sampling size and classify the defects into critical, major and minor defects.
According to the number of defects found for each type and according to the number of defects allowed (figures given by the AQL tables), we will advise you to accept or to reject your shipment.
Then it is up to you to make your own decision based on the information and recommendations we have provided to you.
We suggest that you discuss the findings with your vendor and the manufacturer and you ask him to pay attention/rework/re-produce/sort out the products.
For more questions please check the FAQ or contact us by email@example.com.
How do AQI Service inspectors perform Product Inspections?
AQI Service performs product inspections services according to inspection standard below:
- Recognized international quality standard: ISO 2859-1 (ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008), also known as the AQL Tables
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- Our team’s expertise and experience in quality control.
- Our Western common sense.
What do we inspect during an inspection?
- The quantity produced (semi finished, finished and packed)
- The visual appearance (cosmetic check of the mass production)
- The product specifications (size, dimensions ,colors)
- The labeling and marking
- The packing and packaging
- All possible functions and possible on site tests (safety, abuse, printing etc)