Here are quality control solutions provided by AQI Service for small business company or e-commerce online sellers
3 Major Risk for small business importing from China
1）Poor product quality
- Products that were manufactured at an inferior standard — note that this is quite common, even when the buyer received a perfect pre-production sample.
- Products that got damaged during transportation.
2）Inappropriate labeling and packing
- Wrong labeling
- Weak export cartons, or inappropriate individual product packing.
- Oversized export cartons
3）Using the wrong logistics provider
- Delayed deliveries with little or opaque information
- High custom duty fees
Solutions for small business/e-commerce online sellers
How can you control and prevent those risks?
a) Supplier Verification
- Avoid scams and inexperienced vendors.
- Other benefits
- Solve the specification and quality problems during manufacturing process
- Other benefitsM
- Know the final quality of your shipment
- Other benefits
- Perform 100% inspection, to ensure each piece can meet client’s requirement
- Other benefits
Why AQI Service
- Stability : AQI Service is an established and reliable organization, providing quality assurance, engineering and consulting services since 2004.
- Experienced Degreed Engineers: Our staff offers experience in a variety of industries including consumer retail, textiles/fabrics, electrical/electronics, housewares, and more.
- Scheduling Flexibility: AQI Service understands the unpredictable nature of sourcing and the importance of meeting critical deadlines.
- Integrated Services: AQI try to offers international buyers a basket of integrated services to bring more confidence, security and knowledge in ordering from Chinese factories.
- AmazonSellerClub Listed
- Risk Reduction: High reduction of the risk related to quality issue and loss of money by appointing wrong vendor
- No Fix Cost: No fix cost for maintaining office, employee etc… We work on demand
- Budget Control: Total control of your budget for quality control and quality assurance. Cost are clear and forecastle
- Fast: anywhere in Asia within 48 hours, report within 24 hours
- Helpful: Free quality consulting and advice to help you establish your quality management strategy
Product Inspection Fee
- Pre-shipment Inspection/Container Loading Supervision
- Defects Sorting (Full Inspection)
General inspection booking process
- Customer consultation the service
- Submit booking form with product information
- Confirm the Inspection cost
- AQI Service Conducts the inspection, draft report with results in same day, detail report in 24 hours
- Customer review the report
- Additional actions and issue invoices.
Options for full inspection performing
Solution A: Defect sorting ( At AQI Service )
Phase I: Deposit 30% to supplier–>Production –>Random inspection during production(Can be skipped for small orders) –>Production 100% finished and packed –> Supplier send their FQC report –> Payment of 50% to supplier
Phase II: Supplier sends the goods(w/ or w/out packaging) to AQI Office –> AQI Perform 100% inspection –> Bad Pieces send back to factory –> Replacements/reworked pieces from factory –> All is Good –> Payment of 20% –> Delivery handle by AQI
Solution B: Defect sorting ( At Factory )
Customer book inspection service from AQI –> AQI coordinate the date with supplier –> AQI Perform the random inspection or full inspection at supplier’s factory –> Report to customer –> Payment collect.
Have a question about our services ?
- Willing to check if a supplier is genuine, reliable and not a scam ?
- Need advice about how to structure your contract vs quality achievement ?
- Unsure about which service to choose ?
- Please email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org