Product Inspection Report
For everyproduct inspection service, our technical team will prepare the detailed inspection checklist, based on all of your specifications and the general inspection standard ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling method (related: AQL Table) to guide the whole inspection for every single order.
And our experienced quality inspectors are also well trained and allocated according to their expertise and the product category. Please believe that we always focus exclusively on the quality of your product!
After each inspection, we release a draft report with the overall result and defect summary immediately. The detailed official report is sent to you within 24 hours. We guarantee that 96% of reports will be validated on the same day and 100% within 24 hours. You can even access the original report with high-quality, uncompressed pictures and videos in the cloud to better understand the on-site situation in the factory.
We take pride in our detailed inspection checklists, experienced quality inspectors, and efficient report delivery process, which helps to increase the credibility and reliability of our inspection reports. Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can help ensure the quality of your products.
Inspection Report Check Points
To ensure that our clients have a comprehensive understanding of their product quality, our inspection reports include clear images showing all inspection points. Our inspection process covers the following areas:
- 1) Quantity and sampling size based on AQL table
- 2) Workmanship inspection
- 3) Functionality check and on-site testings
- 4) Overall Performance evaluation
- 5) Packaging and shipping mark examination
- 6) Data measurement verification
Download the Inspection Report Samples
Now please check out with the sample inspection reports here to better understand our quality control and product inspection service.
1. Product Inspection Report Samples
Our product inspection reports provide a detailed analysis of product quality and highlight any issues that may affect its performance. We offer inspection services across various industries, please check out the sample inspection reports below
- Electrical & Electronic inspection
- Homeware & Gardenware inspection
- Toys inspection
- Construction & Mechanical items inspection
- Textile, garments & garment accessories inspection
- Office Supplies, Packaging & Printing inspection
- Personal Care, Fashion & Accessories inspection
- PPE Products & Medical Supplies
- Amazon FBA Inspection Report Sample
2. Container Loading Supervision Report Samples
Container Loading Supervision is an essential service offered by AQI Service to ensure that goods are not damaged or contaminated during the loading process. the Container Loading Supervision Report provides clients with a comprehensive record of the loading process to ensure the safety and quality of goods during transport. Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can help you ensure the quality of your products.
3. Factory/Supplier Audit Report Samples
AQI Service offers a range of supplier and factory audit services to help clients ensure the quality and reliability of their suppliers and factories.
- Supplier Tele-Investigation
- Basic Factory Audit Service
- Extensive Factory Audit (Please contact us)
- Factory Quality Assessment (Please contact us)
Our supplier and factory audit report samples provide detailed analysis and evaluation to help clients understand the capabilities and reliability of their suppliers and factories. Our audit services aim to help clients establish sustainable supply chains and ensure product quality. Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can help.
Click here to ask our team for more specific sample reports for inspection and other quality control services