- January 24, 2017
- Posted by: aqiservice
- Category: Inspection Cases, Quality Control News
Below listed are some comment factors to check during a Children Toys Inspection:
- Food contact.
- Stuffing material cleanliness.
- Safety of battery-operated toys.
- Product risk assessment.
- Fitness for use.
- Labeling and age grade evaluations.
- Packaging and packaging waste.
- Electric toy safety/EMC.
- Certification and safety marks.
- Chemicals: lead/CPSIA, heavy metals, phthalates, RoHS, restricted substances.
Metal detection test and Barcode Scanning Test
Children Toys Inspection: Seam Pulling Test
Children Toys Inspection: Stuffing Material Check
The quality control services for an Extensive Range of Children’s Toys and Juvenile Products included below:
|• Plush toys||• Construction toys||• Strollers|
|• Action figures||• Accessories;||• Full-sized cribs, toddler beds|
|• Ride-on toys||• Books||• Bunk beds|
|• Games||• Balls||• Play yards|
|• Art and crafts materials||• Seasonal novelties||• Infant walkers|
|• Dolls||• Musical toys||• Expansion gates|
|• Electrical and electronic toys||• Bicycles||• Hook-on chairs|
|• Collectibles||• High chairs||• Children’s furniture|
|• Figurines||• Carriages||• Reclined cradles|