Importers buy different juicer, electric blender, hand blender product etc home appliances from China, here is typical specifications of Juicer blender and hand blender product
Juice Blender Product features
*1500W[Peak 3HP] heavy-duty motor for excellent performance
*Maximum spin speed: 38,000RPM
*Unbreakable 2.0L PC jug, resist high temperature
*ON/OFF with Lowe-Middle-High speed setting
*Timer setting for 35′-60′-90′
*High quality SS blade for quick crushing ice in few seconds
*Durable all-metal drive coupling system provides easy clutch fitting and noise reduction during operation
*Wave-action system of special blades design and ingredient crushing rib of blending jug
*High quality bearing imported from Japan
*Double safety protection-Automatic over-current protection and overheating protection for motor
Hand Blender product features:
• Include a slim ergonomic handle.
• Contain stainless steel leg and blade.
• Showcase a safety switch with a lock function.
• Rechargeable and portable unit.
• Suitable for outdoor activities such as picnic and camping.
• Optional ready-to-use charging cord for power supply.
• Power: 60W.
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 7.4V, 1500mAh.
• Charger: DC 9V, 1000mAh.
• Continuous working time of up to 15 minutes when fully charged.
• 2 to 3 hours recharging with LED powering indicator.
• Certificate: CE/SCCP/REACH/RoHS.
• Chop cup/Charger/Instruction manual/White box.
Inspection Checklist for blender product inspection service:
- 1. Inspection Criteria (Inspection plan, including AQL and inspection level, sample size)
- 2. Package information (Shipping mark, rating mark, labeling manual and packaging method)
- 3. Submitted sample (for color and style reference only)
- 4. Product specification (temp, capacity, rating power, cord length…etc) check including electrical safety check, high voltage check and earth continuity check etc on site tests.
- 5. Critical components marking (for marking comparison only, not for verification of the components)
- 6. Functional and input power consumption check for
- 7. Special check item ( Power switch on/off check )
- 8. Apply rated voltage to the fully assembled unit.
February 9, 2017
January 1, 2017
October 13, 2020