Factory / Supplier Audit in China & Asia
As the markets become more and more competitive, retailers, importers and buyers need a healthy vendors pool and a reliable supply chain. But how to select the right vendor? How to control the improvement of your actual vendor? How to efficiently work with your Asian supplier in order to ensure better quality day after day?
The Factory Audit Service makes sure that the selected factory has the resources to complete your order and that the products will be made in good conditions. This due diligence should be systematically part of your quality assurance program.
Factory Audits are performed according to:
- Recognized international quality standards, norms & regulations
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- AQI team expertise and experience in quality control.
- AQI Western common sense.
When are Factory Audits performed?
The Factory Audits should be performed when you have short-listed several potential vendors. You can choose one of below audit services:
- Tele-Investigation Inspection (TI)
- Simple or Basic Factory Audit (SFA)
- Extensive Factory Audit (EFA)
Learn more from our sample report
Where are Factory Audits performed?
The Factory Audits are done at the manufacturer’s premises and sales offices, while most clients are usually just in touch with sales office’s or vendors.
What’s the verification that Factory Audit reports included
The factory audit can be tailor-made based on below basic checking points or your special requirements:
- Factory legal status
- Factory profile
- Machinery conditions
- Housekeeping and Cleanliness condition
- Electric power supply
- Delivery/Loading conditions
- Production Capacity
- Quality Management System
Your benefits when booking our Factory Audit services:
- Avoid scams and inexperienced vendors.
- Know if you are dealing with an agent or factory.
- Check factory’s experience in manufacturing your product(s).
- Discover manufacturer’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Check if your chosen factory has the relevant and needed certificates and licenses.
- Compare potential vendors and choose the right partner(s) who fits your needs.
- Improve your collaboration with existing partners and factories.