Factory / Supplier Audit in China & Asia
As the markets become more and more competitive, retailers, importers and buyers need a healthy vendors pool and a reliable supply chain. But how to select the right vendor? How to control the improvement of your actual vendor? How to efficiently work with your Asian supplier in order to ensure better quality day after day?
The Factory Audit Service makes sure that the selected factory has the resources to complete your order and that the products will be made in good conditions. This due diligence should be systematically part of your quality assurance program.
Factory Audit Services are performed according to:
- Recognized international quality standards, norms & regulations
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- AQI team expertise and experience in quality control.
- AQI Western common sense.
Types of Factory Audits Service
When buyers are going to assess new or under-performing suppliers, different types of audit services will be suggested.
The Factory Audits should be performed when you have short-listed several potential vendors. AQI Auditor attends the factory on your behalf, and you will receive detailed audit report and photos, documenting the actual size, capacity, manufacturing and working condition, in finally, you will clear with the quality level of a potential supplier.
Supplier audit checklist for the evaluations and audits are fully customizable. at the first, you can choose one of below audit services:
- Tele-Investigation Inspection (TI)
- Simple Factory Audit (SFA, Supplier Qualification)
- Extensive Factory Audit (EFA)
- Social Audit (SA 8000)
Learn more from our Audit Sample Report
Where are Factory Audits performed?
The Factory Audits are done at the manufacturer’s premises and sales offices, while most clients are usually just in touch with sales office’s or vendors.
Factory Audit Services/Supplier Audit Checklist
There are 2 supplier audit services: Simple factory audit (Supplier Qualification) and Extensive Factory Audit.
The Simple Factory Audit is ofer adequate for importers who just want to see a broad overview of their supplier’s facility, it offers insight into general supplier information, necessary licenses, enployee relations, organizational structure and basic facilities and production equipment.
Extensive factory audit offers a more thorough audit, it includes all of the same checks as a simple factory audit, as weel as depth check of factory’s quality control system.
The Supplier Audit Checklist based on below basic checking points or your special requirements:
- Factory legal status
- Factory profile
- Facility walk-through
- Machinery conditions and maintenance
- Housekeeping and Cleanliness condition
- Electric power supply
- Delivery/Loading conditions
- Production Capacity
- Quality Management System review
- Review of key documents
- Design Control
- Purchasing Control
- Supplier Management
- Incoming Inspection
- Production Control
- Final Product Inspection & Testing
- Control of Measuring & Testing equipment
- Resource management
- Social Environment Responsibility
More about Factory Audit Standard
Your benefits when booking our Factory Audit services:
- Avoid scams and inexperienced vendors.
- Know if you are dealing with an agent or factory.
- Check factory’s experience in manufacturing your product(s).
- Discover manufacturer’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Check if your chosen factory has the relevant and needed certificates and licenses.
- Compare potential vendors and choose the right partner(s) who fits your needs.
- Improve your collaboration with existing partners and factories.