- December 27, 2016
- Posted by: AQI Service
- Category: Product Sourcing
Finding the right suppliers in China is essential if you want to source the right products at a reasonable price. But if you aren’t in China, the job of verifying a supplier might not be that easy. So how are you going to verify your suppliers in China?
[contact-form-7 id=”6″ title=”Contact form 1″]
How can you get sourcing support when you aren’t in China?
It isn’t easy to verify a good supplier in China if you can’t visit the supplier or factory yourself, and relying on emails and phone calls isn’t really going to give you the assurances you need. But, there are companies in China like (Asia Quality Inspection) AQI Services that can do the job for you. They can visit the factory and conduct an audit that will whether the supplier is genuine and worth doing business with. So, where do you start? It would help if you got the answers to questions such as:
- Does the intended supplier have the resources and capabilities to produce the products you want to source?
- Does the supplier have a trustworthy and legitimate business? Because it is very easy to be scammed when you are so far away, this information is essential. You need to find out if the company is on the verge of bankruptcy and whether they have a good reputation?
Getting this information will be tricky, so employing a professional third-party quality control inspection company like AQI is possibly your best option. AQI Service was founded in 2004 and has more than 40 active quality inspectors that can provide you with a professional quality control service in Asia. AQI pride itself on its customer care approach and will provide you with much more than your typical third-party inspection and QC services. AQI Services can monitor the whole supply chain for you from production to quality control, sourcing, and delivery. AQI has proven product expertise and experience in assisting importers, and retailers secure and cultivate their supply chain. AQI Service uses well-proven and widely adopted international quality inspection standard ISO2859-1 (the equivalent of ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008, BS 6001, ABC-105, NFX06 –022, NFX 06-022, DIN 40.080, UNI 48.42) Single Sampling Plan. AQI will always ensure all factory audits meet ISO9000 standards or any customized requirement, which will help you know if the factory can complete the order that you place.
Importing goods from China
AQI Services conduct product inspections on your behalf according to strict guidelines such as:
- Recognized international quality inspection standard: ISO 2859-1 (ANSI/ASQC Z1.4-2003), also known as the AQL Tables
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria, and instructions.
- Our team’s expertise and experience in quality control.
- Our western common sense.
Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) is an important statistic for companies seeking a Six Sigma level of quality control. AQL is a method used to define a production order sample to determine whether or not the whole product order has met the client’s specifications. Based on this information, the customer can then decide whether they want to accept or reject the complete order. The AQL inspection report will clearly show whether the product production passed or failed the Acceptable Quality Tolerance level test. There are generally three limits chosen, one for critical, major, and minor. For example, companies that produce extreme sports equipment or medical tools will have stringent AQL compliance tests because of the very nature of the products they are making.
- Critical Defects: This means the products have entirely unacceptable defects, which can mean that there is the potential for harm to the user, so they should be avoided. It can also mean that the supplier doesn’t respect safety and quality control regulations. It is defined by ZERO.
- Major Defects: This is less severe but can still mean that the product has defects that may not be acceptable to the end-users. The AQL for a major defect is 1.5 or 2.5 (AQL 1.5 or AQL 2.5)
- Minor Defects: This means only minor defects have been detected, but in most cases, they aren’t likely to reduce the usability of the product. The product is still usable but is of lesser quality, but most end users won’t mind this. The AQL for minor defects is 4.0
Advantages of using third party Quality control services
There are a few accredited quality control companies in China, but one of the most respected is AQI Services. AQI has been helping clients for over 15 years and is considered by its clientele worldwide to be a trustworthy QC partner in Asia. Using companies like AQI, you reduce your risk of being scammed and of buying inferior products. You also gain peace of mind and rest easy knowing they are streamlining the time it takes to get your product from manufacturing to market. China is quite possibly the world’s biggest toy producer and exporter. But why do so many US companies choose to source their products from China? Maybe the biggest reason is that they are typically very cheap, which means more profit. So why are the products produced by suppliers in China so cheap? Mainly because labor costs are incredibly low. China is highly populated with over 1.3 billion people, which means the workforce in China is colossal, and because of this, wages remain low. China’s massive labor force can bulk produce products, which means the buyer’s cost is going to be incredibly low. But, there is a flip side naturally to this; with cheap production costs and labor, it can mean inferior products as manufacturers fight against each other. It can also lead to scams and suppliers going out of business. This is why companies like AQI are essential because they keep your interests safe by keeping abreast of the suppliers in China that you are going to use to produce your goods. AQI will make sure the supplier is producing goods that meet regulatory standards. Their goal is to offer a reliable, impartial, and flexible quality control service for their clients worldwide. AQI Services guarantees you that all of their inspectors are screened, well-trained, and regularly monitored, which sets them apart from other third-party quality control inspection companies. AQI Services offers benefits such as:
- Saving you valuable time – while you sleep, AQI Services are working tirelessly for you.
- Saving you Money – AQI offers very competitive rates and services and has processes to suit all needs, and this will help you reduce your overheads.
- They are Transparent – AQI Service offers complete transparency. There are no hidden agendas; they offer you access to a communications hub that will give you the chance to connect with your business ops in China.
- They are highly Organized – AQI Services are able to tie everything up for you into one organized and well-presented action plan, from sampling through to delivery.
- AQI Service has been featured in Alibaba, Webretailer.com, Europages, Amazon Sellers Club, and other famous industry sites.
What do you need to know about AQI Service?
AQI Service is an established and reliable organization providing Quality Control, Factory Audit, and Lab Testing services, that are fully committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. They are fully certified by the Chinese government & AQSIQ to perform inspections in China. With a professional and highly trained team of experts that adheres to a strict code of ethics. AQI represents your interests on-site. All AQI Service engineers and supervisors have degrees and experience in various industries, including consumer retail, textiles/fabrics, electrical/electronics, housewares, plus many more. They offer:
- They provide Stability – AQI Service is an established, trustworthy and reliable organization providing Quality Control, Factory Audit, and Lab Testing Agency since 2004
- They have highly trained and experienced staff – All inspectors and supervisors are degreed engineers.
- They are very Flexible – AQI Services fully understand the need for meeting critical deadlines and schedules.
- They have excellent customer relations and will keep you updated and informed – AQI Services goes the extra mile and will give you regular updates, including pictures and videos so that you can keep a close eye on your order from start to finish.
- They provide fully integrated services – AQI Service offers international buyers a fully integrated service to provide peace of mind, and confidence and promote long-term relationships.
It isn’t easy to verify a good supplier in China if you can’t visit the supplier or factory yourself, and relying on emails and phone calls isn’t really going to give you the assurances you need. But, there are companies in China like (Asia Quality Inspection) AQI Services that can do the job for you. AQI Services is an established and reliable organization providing Quality Control, Factory Audit, and Lab Testing services, that are fully committed to ensuring customer satisfaction. They are fully certified by the Chinese government & AQSIQ to perform inspections in China. AQI Services guarantees you that all of their inspectors are screened, well-trained, and regularly monitored, which sets them apart from other third-party quality control inspection companies.