On Site Tests/Quality Control Service for Coffee maker
On-site tests can be performed during a product inspection, for example during production inspection or pre-shipment inspections. these tests merely compliment the results of the laboratory test: they are performed on a bigger sample size (based on AQL special inspection levels S1 or S2 most of the time). and their great advantage is the low cost and easy logistics.
Here we are going to share on site tests for coffee maker that our inspector did during the pre-shipment inspection, and hope them to help you understand better with the quality control service.
1. Assembly check: Assemble the unit according to the description. (e.g. user manual or instruction sheet or any packing)
2. Function check:
- Power ON/OFF function test
- Led indicator light function test
- The hour and minute buttons must set the display as intended
- When pressed the Program button must work as intended.
- Detailed function claimed on gift box and instruction manual
3. Fatigue Test: 20 times for each button, plug and switch
4. Rub Check: Use cotton dripped with water, rub the marking on rating label and silk-screen printing or electro-plating by hand for 15 seconds.
5. Tape Check: Use the 3M (600) gummed tape to paste total cover the printing or electro-plating, peel the tape at 90°±30° rapidly;
6. Stability Test: Place the product in the most unfavorable position under normal use 15 degree incline, the product does not cause a plane inclined plate slide.
7. Running Test: Operate the samples continuously for at least 4 hours at +/- 10% of rated voltage or time reference to the user instruction if less than 4 hours
8. Carton Drop Check: One corner, three edges, six sides, at height of
- 30inch (﹤9.5kg)
- 24inch (9.5kg～18.6kg)
- 18inch (18.6kg～27.7kg)
- 12inch (27.7kg～45.3kg)
- 8inch (45.3kg～68kg) on the cement floor.
9. Hi-pot test: 3S, setting. 3500V for class II; 1500V for class I
10. Earth continuity check: 25A for 1 second, ≤ 0.1ohm
11. Input Power check: Heating appliance:
- within +5% and -10% of﹥200W,
- within ±10% of 25W～200W,
- within +20% of ≤25W;
12. Application test: Use coffee for real function check
13. Internal check: Open unit, visual, check the workmanship, and no damage on component. check the components conform with CDF(Construction Da
- April 11, 2019
Are you working with Third Party Inspection Service? As international importers whom buy from China or Asia, what’s your greatest fear during the importing process? Is that your product won’t match specifications when you receive it? or you are afraid factory didn’t perform the right tests to ensure your product meets regulations in your market? OrNovember 24, 2016
Snaps on Baby Jacket can be detached! Name of product: Baby B’gosh quilted jackets Hazard: The snaps can detach, posing a choking hazard. Remedy: Refund Recall date: November 8, 2017 Recall number: 18-026 Description: This recall involves OshKosh Baby B’gosh quilted jackets in pink and gray. The style number can be found on the frontNovember 15, 2017
TOMY Chipmunk Toys Recall Name of product: Lamaze Munching Max chipmunk stuffed toys Hazard: Parts inside the toy can break creating a sharp point that can penetrate the surface of the toy, posing a laceration hazard. Remedy: Replace Recall date: July 13, 2017 Recall number: 17-188 Description: This recall involves Lamaze Munching Max chipmunk stuffedJuly 18, 2017