The Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI) also called final inspection is to ensure the products have been manufactured match to the Clients specifications and packed ready to ship. At this stage, normally 100% of products have been completed。
Our professional quality engineer will help to solve any problems immediately and the inspection report with full information will be emailed to you within 24 hours, draft report and summary will be reported in same day.
The Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI) service will include your interests as below but not list all:
- Contract quantities
- The packing way and related labels
- The storage way of your products
- Function, size and measurement
- Reliability and safety tests
- Related shipping files
- Other specified requirements from you
Sampling techniques will be ANSI/ASQC Z1.4-2003 (equivalent to MIL-STD-105e) or other sampling technique required by you.
Highlights of Pre-shipment Inspection(PSI) service
- Discover the types of defects, and what percent of products have defects.
- See the quality of the products, and you can refuse shipment if necessary.
- Know whether the shipping marks, packing and labeling are correct.
- Find out if the product is working correctly.
So you will get:
- Solve the quality problems during manufacturing process to prevent further issues or defects.
- Reduction of late delivery risk.
- Save your time, save your money!