AQI Service uses well-proven and widely adopted international quality inspection standard ISO2859-1 (equivalent of ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008, BS 6001, ABC-105, NFX06 –022, NFX 06-022, DIN 40.080, UNI 48.42) Single Sampling Plan. General Inspection Level Normal II is usually applied to determine the inspection sample size for aesthetic and functional check. Special Inspection Level will be applied for safety, reliability, performance or other special test if whereas applicable.
Asia Quality Inspection (AQI) Service performs product inspections services according to:
- Recognized international quality inspection standard: ISO 2859-1 (ANSI/ASQC Z1.4-2003), also known as the AQL Tables
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions.
- Our team’s expertise and experience in quality control.
- Our Western common sense.
Link: Check more about how to use the AQL Table…
Defects Classification Criteria
Defects detected during inspection are classified within 3 categories -“Critical”, ” Major “, ” Minor “and the normal definitions are:
Defects which could result in hazardous or unsafe conditions for individuals using or maintaining the product as well as defects contravening legal regulations.
Functional defects reducing the usability or solidity of the product as well as obvious visual defects reducing the sales value of the product.
Defects that are unlikely to reduce the use of the product, but nevertheless may influence the sale.
For random inspection, the following rules are applied: If the same sample has several defects, only the most serious defect is counted. In the case of critical defects, the entire shipment must be rejected as a matter of principle and clients consulted for a decision.
Factory Audit Standard
Factory Audits are performed according to the standard of ISO9000 or customized requirements. It helps the clients to know if the factory has the ability to complete their order as required.
- Recognized international quality standards ISO9000, norms & regulation
- Client’s requirements, specifications, criteria and instructions
- AQI Service Team expertise and experience in quality control