Wedding Dresses, Bridal Gowns Inspection Service
Unlike other products, wedding dresses or bridal gowns are meant for special occasions. As a result, it can be quite disappointing for customers to discover any defects in the dresses, especially after choosing them. It is for this reason why you need the services of a quality inspection company, whether it is for a full inspection or AQL inspection.
The manufacturing process typically includes cutting the fabric, sewing, lacing, beading, and more hand works as required when making wedding dresses. So the best way to get your customers satisfied with high-quality bridal gowns is by hiring a third-party inspection company such as AQI Service to control the quality before shipment.
Wedding Dresses Quality Control Approach
AQI Service technical team works closely with your team to create a specific inspection checklist for your products, the inspector will verify the quality of mass production based on your Acceptable Quality Limites (AQL), check if samples match the product’s specifications and golden samples. Perform examination carefully with the workmanships on your products, and defects are classified into subcategories to highlight the key improvement areas for production.
We are your eyes in manufacturing and quality control.
How to Create Inspection Checklist for Wedding Dresses
Here are the typical quality defects that usually happen on these products
- Packing and Packaging Check: Check the packing and packages conform to the client’s requirements or not?
- Materials and Structure Check: Compare with a golden sample including material/color of the fabric, accessories, hangtag/labels, packing, logo/markings, etc.
- Workmanship: How is the workmanship? Suitable for sale in-store or online? Inspector will randomly selected samples and record the defects, gave a conclusion based on AQL Table.
- On-site Test: Verify the fitting, accessories, seam strength, metal detection check, etc. please see below typical testings
- Measurements: Measure and record the sizes based on the size chart.
Typical Quality Defects
|Beading not secure
|Holes in tulle
|Uneven edge of the tulle
|Uneven stitches lines
|Missing hanger loop
|Needle on fabric
Typical On-site tests
|Compare with approval sample and technical spec
|Fabric/padding weight check
|Product dimension measurement
|Metal detection check
|Barcode scanning test.
|Seam strength test
|Accessory fastness test (Button, snap, belts, loop, etc.)
|Carton drop test per ISTA-1A
|Color shading among all samples
|Check the number of stitches per inch
|Zipper Fatigue test
|Put on the mannequin to check the fittings
For any questions on the wedding dress quality check, please contact AQI Service.
See quality inspection services for other products and industries