Product Sourcing Support Services
The core function of our product sourcing support services is to identify qualified suppliers, based on the customer’s needs and technical requirements. it can be your invaluable partner when importing products from China.
The services included but not just engineering service, factory audits, quality inspections, quality assurance, product testing and day to day administration, monitoring the production status, saving your cost and time.
- Prestigious business offices in Shenzhen, Dongguan China
- Telephone and fax number offered
- A well-trained bilingual liaison manager
- Marketing, product sourcing, supplier qualification, negotiation of order, order following-up, quality control, logistics management,
- Meeting,conference and working Report
- Business Consulting assistance about Chinese laws, regulations and policies, connections with governmental departments, and Chinese business communities, and so on.
- Manage your business trip in China if necessary.( hotel, car, meeting with the factories, etc)
- Help clients in products design, drawing and specification preparation, translation, even include instruction manual development, we have a ODM team to develop products for your brand, we can help in
- Product Design and 3D/2D Drawings
- Product Specification Preparation and Translation
- Initial sample evaluation, quality improvement
- Cost saving experience
Product inspections is a process to check the status and quality of your goods, during all steps of production in order to ensure that you will get what you ordered. it will help you to make sure that all your requirements, specifications and criteria you have given to a factory are being taken into account and implemented properly.
To help you ensure that your potential or existing suppliers deliver high-quality products, operate efficiently, and support continuous improvement, process surveys and factory audits can be performed.
Certifications are one of the most important parts of your purchases. We help you to control the compliance of your products to the certifications.