Sporting goods and other fitness equipments are usually highly associated with mechanical assembly, parts. They are subject to many mechanisms, hence life cycle and use of parts to each other are important points to consider while performing sporting goods inspections: material, functionality, testing etc…
Sporting goods/ Fitness equipment/Sports wear in China
- 1. Competition project supplies: such as: soccer, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, tennis, baseball, softball, squash, bowling, billiards, golf and chess, chess, poker, and other various items supplies.
- 2. Fitness equipment: Treadmills, stepping machines.
- 3. Sports equipment, : grip strength, arm strength, etc.
- 4. Sports safety: such as ski goggles, wrist knee pads, protective glasses, mirrors riding, basketball glasses.
- 5. Sportswear: such as sports gloves, shoes, socks, sports apparel, sports caps, sports accessories.
- 6. Sports stadiums: such as venues and facilities, venues and facilities, playground facilities, stadiums and lighting, sound and so on.
- 7. Outdoor sports and leisure goods：such as tents, sleeping bags, folding chairs, mountaineering bags, sports watches, binoculars, etc.
- 8. Other sporting goods: such as sports nutrition, sports drinks, souvenirs, trophies, medals, sports books, sports magazines, sports video products
Quality control of sporting and fitness equipment is especially important when it comes to safety as these products are often operated either at high speeds or under heavy loads.
Here are some common factors as inspection checklist to check during sporting goods quality control service:
- Measurement of roundness
- Determination of rebound height
- Dynamic Impact test method
- Test conditions and sample preparation
- Circumference and poor measurement
- Safety performances
- Logo imprint
AQI Service has well trained inspectors with engineering background. We’ll make sure you have the right team for the job and that your products are getting evaluated carefully and with high regard for product quality. just check with AQI Service anytime.
For many people, outdoor furniture is essential. Outdoor chairs and tables need to meet different quality standards than indoor chairs and tables. This is because outdoor furniture items must be able to withstand outdoor elements while maintaining their visual and structural integrity. By following internationally recognized standards when conducting outdoor furniture inspections, you can helpApril 17, 2021
Die casting – Wikipedia: Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. The mold cavity is created using two hardened tool steel dies which have been machined into shape and work similarly to an injection mold during the process. Part inspection is crucialDecember 30, 2020