What’s Amazon FBA Labels, and how to labeling for Amazon FBA shipments?
For Amazon FBA sellers who import products from China, the highest rate of questions and confusion is about labeling for Amazon FBA shipment. That’s also one of the most important checkpoints in Pre-shipment Inspection Services. (More..)
Do I put my label on? Do I cover the existing UPC? Can I put the label on the bubble wrap, what printer, do I co-mingle or not co-mingle, so many questions! Let’s make clear this all up right here and now!
Amazon FBA Labels–Definitions
People get confused and mix up Bar codes, UPCs, ASINS, and all the other names for product identifiers that are used on Amazon. Here are the important ones that you need to know:
Means Universal Product Code. Every product sold on Amazon needs to have a unique identifier, and that identification is typically called a UPC. Think about when you go grocery shopping, and they scan the code, and the product description and price come up on display. They usually are scanning the UPC.
While every product sold on Amazon has to UPC on it to create the listing, that does not mean that it needs to be printed on the item. In a grocery store, yes, but on Amazon no.
Also called the Seller SKU. (SKU stands for Stock Keeping Unit).
When you print your label on your printer at home, you are not printing UPCs. You are printing a barcode that Amazon will scan when they receive your shipment. Amazon generates this barcode, and when the receivers scan it, they will know what it is and who it belongs to.
How to Use the Amazon FBA Labels
You want to make sure that all items have the UPC covered so that the Amazon warehouse receivers do not scan those labels. They need to scan your labels. Here are a few general tips:
- A boxed item with UPC. Cover the existing UPC with your label
- A boxed item with super large UPC. Cover the code with a blank label or 2 labels if required, then put your label on top of the white space created.
- Stretch wrapped item with code still showing through. Cover that UPC with either a suffocation label or your label.
- Stretch wrapped item with no UPC showing through. Put your label right on there.
- Grocery item multipack. This should be in a polybag. Be sure no UPC’s are showing, or cover them all with a blank label before bagging.
- Bundles. Either strategically pack your bunch, so no labels show or cover all UPC’s with a blank label before bundling. You will need your label, and possibly the Suffocation label, and This is a Set label, depending on the bundle contents.
Amazon FBA Inspection
The risk of sending a product straight from the manufacturer to buyer can easily outweigh the potential for savings, or ship the product from the manufacturer to Amazon warehouse via Amazon FBA service,
We offer professional service in ensuring your products comply with Amazon’s standards. That’s what we call FBA inspection offered to Amazon FBA sellers for other e-commerce sellers.
In some cases, We not only undertake inspection but also apply product labels, etc. customizable solutions to meet the varying requirements of Amazon FBA in preparing and packaging your products, as well as in shipping them for FBA.
What’s the Inspection Report Mainly Included?
Normally the FBA Inspection report will includes
- Findings of Visual and Workmanship Check
- Findings of Quantity Conformity Check
- Findings of FBA labels Check
- Findings of Amazon Packaging Check
- Findings of On-site testings
- Findings of Carton Measurements and Weights
About details please check the page of Amazon FBA Inspection
For any other questions or FBA Labels please contact us any time, Thanks,
The Chinese New Year is a celebration that begins on the first new moon. This year, it falls on Feb 12th, 2021 Friday (Check the Dates for Chinese New Year), and it goes until February 26TH lasting about 15 days. Due to Covid-19, how’s the Chinese New Year will be like in 2021? MostJanuary 10, 2021
What Are the Advantages of Importing Products from China? Sourcing Products to Sell online can be Daunting. So if you are looking for an alternative to Alibaba, then read on. The Alibaba group is possibly the main B2B (business to business) marketplace in the world today, with a current market capitalization of over $500 billion.December 23, 2020
If you make a living by selling products on Amazon, you know how important it is for your products to have a good rating. Poor ratings can result in persons overlooking your product and going for another option. Persons tend to give low ratings because the quality of the product was poor or because theNovember 22, 2020
What is Amazon FBA Prep Service? FBA prep is a process of getting the inventory prepared to send to Amazon fulfilment centres. As Amazon has some special requirements for packaging and labelling to create a better customer experience. Therefore, you must go through this process for doing business through this largest online shopping platform. Basically,November 13, 2020