- June 4, 2017
- Posted by: AQI Service
- Category: Inspection standards
Glassware Products from China
Have you imported different kinds of glassware, glass cups, glass bottle, craft, mirrors, etc glass products from China? Have you ever hired a third-party inspection service company to check the quality before shipping out?
- Glass Bottle
- Glass Cap
- Glass Craft
- Glass Drying oven
- Glass Explosion-proof tubes
- Glass Lampshade
- Glass Mirror
- Glass Mug
- Blown Glassware
- Table Glassware
What is Glassware Inspection Checklist Included?
During the glassware inspection, the inspector will check the below common workmanship and appearance factors but not all included:
- Color: compared with the sample, there shall be no obvious difference in the vision
- Black/stain: acceptable < 0.5 mm (1-2 parts, MAJ or less 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm or less 1 / parts
- Bubble: acceptable < 0.5 mm (1-2 parts, MAJ or less 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm or less 1 / parts
- Damage: not acceptable
- Deformation: acceptable < 0.2 mm (1-2 parts, MAJ or less 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm or less 1 / parts
- Scratched/touch/bruising: acceptable < 3.0 mm (1-2 parts, MAJ or less 3.0 mm to 6.0 mm or less 1 / part, and there shall be no scraping of the hand phenomenon
- Edge/corner: the edge is smooth, there shall be no scratch, hand, collapse, collapse phenomenon
- Mixing: there shall be no mixing phenomenon
- Others: thickness, High-temperature resistance test, Real match
- Client’s special requirement.
The inspection standard should be based on ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003 (R2018)
And the inspector will also do on-site tests for this glassware, like the hot water testing, leakage testing, volume checking, etc. to ensure the general function and reliability of the glassware, for any questions check with the third-party inspection service company for what they are going to do.
Author: AQI Service as a professional quality control service company in China specialized in providing a complete range of quality inspection and testing certification services in China & Asia for global importers, buyers, retailers, and sellers.
Die casting – Wikipedia: Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. The mold cavity is created using two hardened tool steel dies which have been machined into shape and work similarly to an injection mold during the process. Part inspection is crucialDecember 30, 2020
- February 21, 2017
For many people, outdoor furniture is essential. these kinds of luxury outdoor furniture including outdoor chairs and tables need to meet different quality standards than indoor chairs and tables. This is because outdoor furniture items must be able to withstand outdoor elements while maintaining their visual and structural integrity. By following internationally recognized standards whenApril 17, 2021